Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of commercial and sales/marketing strategies to achieve competitive performance position in key market
- Builds and maintains strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders to ensure cross-functional action planning and involvement in driving the Group’s commercial and sales management operations
- Provides leadership and direction of the Group’s commercial and sales/marketing operations and leads business development, opportunity assessment and investment initiatives
- Coordinates and maintains consolidated records of all commercial/sales transactions for the Group
- Liaises with the product procurement function to ensure the timely receipt and availability of products to meet customer needs
- Initiates and champions discussions on product pricing and define bases for price movements or the fixing of discount rates for customers
- Generates Group-wide sales performance reports, and drive performance improvement initiatives
- Ensures strict adherence to industry and the Group’s business code of ethics and practice standards by monitoring and reporting on compliance.
|Qualifications and Experience
- BSc or HND in any social science discipline
- 4 – 6 years experience in sales management
- Experience in power and energy products solutions.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer/consumer relationship management.
- Ability to deliver within tight timeframes, cope well under pressure
- Excellent analytical, business development and strategic planning skills
- Strong negotiation and management capacity
- Excellent customer relationship management ability, interpersonal, project and change management skills: self-motivated, diligent and enthusiastic with a winning mentality
- In-depth knowledge of the international and local power industry key issues, trends, development operation and regulatory frameworks