WELCOME TO THE PAWA 774 RECRUITMENT PAGE
HOW TO APPLY
Please read all the instructions below before beginning your application.
The application process has five steps:
Step 1: Register Your Bio-Data
- You will be required to input your bio data on the online application form, i.e. your name, age, LGA, etc. You will be directed to the application form at the bottom of this page.
- Ensure that there are no special characters in any of the fields (, . & / \, etc.). Also ensure that all required fields are properly filled in, or your biodata will not save.
Step 2: Obtain Your PAWA774 Recruitment PIN
- On completion of the online application form, you may exit the page and go to the nearest bank to obtain a PAWA774 Recruitment PIN via eTranzact for N3000, excluding bank charges. Note: The PIN is available at ALL Nigerian banks. You must ask for the PAWA 774 PIN via eTranzact. If the bank staff says they are not aware of this, please tell them to open their eTranzact link. PAWA 774 will be on their list for payment.
- This payment is for our computer-based test, which will take place in one of our testing centers in the territory you selected.
- The PIN must be obtained within 7 days of completing your application form.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE N3,000 PAYMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT. THIS IS ONLY A PROCESSING FEE FOR THE TEST.
Step 3: Complete Your Payment Online
- Return to the portal and make your payment for the computer-based test using the PAWA 774 Recruitment PIN. Log in using your phone number (UNIQUE ID) to recover your saved application, and input your PIN details.
- If you applied before 30 November 2011, log in using your reference code. After you input your PIN details, your mobile number will become your UNIQUE ID. If you do not have your reference code, email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be sent to you.
- Click the ‘Next’ button after successful online payment.
Step 4: Input Educational Qualifications and Job History
- You will be required to provide your educational qualifications.
- You will also be required to provide your previous employment details where applicable.
A summary page of all the information you provided will be displayed for your final review. Kindly cross check your details before making your final submission. Corrections cannot be made after this point.
Step 5: Scheduling
- You will be required to select a preferred state for writing your test and you will be scheduled for the test.
- The date and time of the test will be sent to your email address no less than 14 days prior to the test.
Please click here to begin or resume your PAWA 774 application.